Do you have a hard time being able to find the time to give your blog the attention it needs?
There are so many responsibilities that we all have, that it can be hard to devote enough time to your blog.
Enter Darren Rowse (of ProBlogger). He just put together the book “Blog Wise: How to do More with Less”.
In it, you’ll learn how to juggle work with everything else in your life.
If that’s not enough, there is an all star line up that will share their secrets to finding time to get work done, and be successful at it.
Here are the people you’ll read about in the book, and what they will be talking about:
- Darren Rowse (owner of Digital Photography School and ProBlogger) – Values, Goals and Priorities
- Amy Porterfield (author, and so much more) – Planning for Less Stress
- Brian Clark (Founder of CopyBlogger Media) – Trusting the Vision
- Abby Larson (Founder of Style Me Pretty) – Clear divisions of Labor
- Matt Kepnes (Founder of Nomadic Matt’s Travel Site) – Leveraging Limitations
- Heather Armstrong (Founder of Dooce) – Getting the Job Done
- Jeff Goins (Blogging at Goins Writer) – Productivity by Deception
- Gretchen Rubin (Founder of the Happiness Project Blog) – Happily Productive
- Leo Babauta (Founder of Zen Habits) – Stripping it Back
- Bonus: Problem Solver Guide
Right now, you can get 25% off your purchase, and pay just $14.99.
So if you’ve been having problems setting aside time for your blog, and want to know how other big name bloggers do it, check out Blog Wise!