A lot of people ask about what tools I use for my business, so I thought I’d share them here. I couldn’t get by without them!
I have a lot of websites, so I have multiple hosting accounts. All three of these have great customer service and will help you with any problems or questions you may have. They also start at really low prices if that’s important to you!
- Bluehost – Bluehost is inexpensive, and is very easy to use. They have good customer service.
- Hostmonster – Hostmonster is also inexpensive, and very easy to use. They also have good customer service.
- A2 Hosting – A2 is also inexpensive, and very easy to use. Again, they have great customer service. Note: I don’t use this one but have heard good things…and if/when I need a third hosting account, will get one from A2.
Once you have a website, this is one of the most important tools you need. Once you have an email marketing account, you can start building you list, send out emails to that list, and make more money!
- Aweber – Aweber makes it easy for you to set up autoresponders, create opt-in boxes, and more. I’ve been using them for years and any time I’ve had a question or issue, they’ve responded right away. What’s even better is that you can get your account for free and not pay until you have 500 subscribers!
Using the right keywords can make or break your website. Let’s face it, you need traffic to make money. Why not use good keywords to get more free search engine traffic?
- SEO Book: Free Keyword Tool – While they have some great paid tools, if you sign up for a free account you can use their Keyword Research Tool which will give you some great ideas about what keywords are used and how often. (You also get a free 7-Days to SEO Success course when signing up for your free account.)
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool – You need to sign up for a free Google Adwords account, but once you do they have a helpful keyword tool that is free to use.
Monthly Membership Sites I Belong to (for Education & More):
- Earn 1K a Day – Earn 1K a Day has an incredibly active forum where you can get any questions answered, as well as learn a lot. They also have a lot of products you can get as part of your membership.
- Wealthy Affiliate – Wealthy Affiliate has a lot of training and tutorials, as well as a great forum. They now have 2 levels of membership, with one being free.
These are all tools that I use with my WordPresss blogs. Most are free, and all help me a lot!
- WordPress – This is free, and is what I run my blogs on. It’s really easy to use, and even better, the search engines like it!
- My Theme Shop – This is where this theme came from, as well as most of the themes on my other sites. It made sense for me to purchase their option to use all of their themes, and I’m loving it!
- Pretty Link Plugin – Notice how all of my links start with https://www.workism.com/? That’s because of Pretty Link. Some affiliate URLs can be really messy. This makes them all look really nice. While they do have a paid plugin with more features, I’m happy using their free one.
- Statcounter – Want to know what pages people are clicking on, or how many people visit your site a day? How about where they come from, or how long they stay on your site? All of these and more can be found by using Statcounter. This is another plugin that has a free version (which is what I use) as well as a paid version. I love being able to tell what people typed into the different search engines to get to my sites. It often tells you what result you were as well!
High Quality PLR:
When you’re working on your own, PLR is a great tool to help you get more content. You’ll find more than just articles here. Some of them have reports, tools, and even entire courses in PLR! The following sites have very high quality PLR – you won’t be disappointed. I’ve purchased (multiple times) from each of them, and can easily recommend them.
- PLR.ME – Ronnie Nijmeh offers a lot different types of PLR, including full products, memberships, guides, and more in multiple niches such as business, personal development, and more.
- Content Sparks PLR – Sharyn Sheldon offers business PLR courses, PLR infographics, PLR reports, and more.
- Tools for Motivation – Justin Popovic has great self help and motivational PLR.
- Coachglue – If you’re a coach or want to teach people about having an online business, Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold have great PLR planners, journals, courses, video scripts, blog posts, and more.
- Piggy Makes Bank – Tracy Roberts and Susanne Myers have PLR in the health, self-help, and business niches.
- Publish for Prosperity – Alice Seba has great PLR in personal development niches.
- EKit Hub – Alice Seba and Yusef Kulan have great product templates and done for you Ekits.
- Master PLR – Geoff and Susie O’Dea have PLR in health & wellness and personal development niches.
My Productivity Tools:
Some of these may seem random, but they help me get more done in a day. You may find some of these helpful, or you may come up with other things that help you get more done each day.
- Evernote – This is a great free tool to store notes, info from websites and more. You can create to do lists, save web pages, and create different notebooks to keep everything neat and organized.
- The Surf Shelf – This is a stand for laptops that goes on an indoor bicycle or treadmill. It’s so you can work while you exercise. I don’t know why, but I get more done while I’m slowly walking and working than when I’m sitting on my couch working.
- Spotify – I also find that I work better while listening to music. You can get a free Spotify account, and you can listen to (almost) any song you want, whenever you want to.
Note: I am an affiliate marketer, so many of these links are affiliate links. You will never pay more for a product because of it, and sometimes I can get you discounts that you otherwise would not be able to get.