If you’re looking for a way to get content on your site noticed, take a look at the WP Notification Bar Plugin.
I bought it last week, and have already started using it on a few of my sites. Shortly I’ll be adding it to others, because I really like it.
What the plugin does, is add a bar to the top or bottom of your screen.
You can choose the color of the bar, so it’ll match with whatever you want it to.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with the bar:
- Put an opt-in, so that you’ll have a way to get people to sign up to your list on every page.
- Have a countdown timer, so that you can stress that the reader needs to take action now.
- Have a link to a specific post, if you think everyone should make sure they read what is on that page.
- Have a search bar, to make it easy for people to find things on your site.
- Put social media buttons, so people can easily find your social media accounts.
What I love best about the notification bar is that its very easy to customize.
If you want the bar to show up on your entire site, that’s not a problem.
If you want it to be on only some posts or pages, that’s not a problem either.
And if you want to show one type of notification bar on some pages and another notification bar on others, you can easily do that too.
Just from looking at the customization page itself, you’ll figure out exactly what to do in order to get the look that you want.
Most likely the hardest part will be deciding what you want the background color to be!
Right now it’s on sale for $29, but I don’t know how long the sale will last. So take a look now, while the price is so low! By the way, for the one price you can use it on as many websites as you want.